Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Introducing Cherie! My next Fabric collection!



So thrilled to reveal my next collection Cherie! It is so different from Safari Moon as you can see. CLICK HERE AGF WEBSITE HERE TO SEE A BETTER VIEW.
I hope you will still get the feeling of a great escape not to the african planes but now to Paris! 
This is a romantic collection that I hope will capture your imagination and will hopefully inspire you for your next beautiful quits and projects! I love to hear feedback so please comment and tell me what you think! Much love,
Frances

12 comments:

  1. Frances!! I love this warm grey series--it's so hard to find a lovely warm grey that is really inviting. Lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. LOVE X A ZILLION GAZILLION.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously seriously seriously amazing and perfect and I need to make plans for this line right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE YOU I WILL GET YOU FABRIC dont know when LOL! you are awesome thank you this means the world to me!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Fantastic!!!! How long till we can get our hands on it?? You must be so thrilled!!! Absolutely amazing!!!💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. I am going to be petitioning my LQS to get this in asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so different but amazingly gorgeous. You have out-done yourself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the few wee splashes of colour in there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your second line! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL! When do you sleep? It all looks marvelous! I added a link on my blog, to share with everyone. Check it out if you get a chance...keptinstitches.wordpress.com. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting blend of moods, Frances. It looks like you're having fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I'm especially stoked about AG's new voiles and knits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my site! I love hearing from you!