Friday, May 30, 2014

Best Drawstring Bag pattern Ever ! Jeni's Bag…

 I made this bag out of my last bit of Strike offs of Cherie coming out this July! The fabric is Memorandum CosmosMemorandum Cosmos (a text coffee feed sack type print) I am excited about this fabric… I think Men will like it! I made this bag for my buddy Del for his lunch sack. I hope he likes it.
He is an awesome artist and works at NBC.

I made this bag for my son Jonah, in Safari Moon and Art Gallery fabric solids.

 Ok, I just have to say that I have made a log of drawsting bags… and this is the best pattern ever.
I have been admiring this bag for awhile and the pattern is so great. There are so many size options in the pattern and it is very well written and organized. There are also color pictures inside and each size gives you an idea of what they can be used for.  It can be found Here at the In Color Order Blog and shop
There is also a Patchwork Drawstring Bag tutorial on Jeni's Site which I can't wait to make HERE Thank you Jeni for this fantastic pattern!

2 comments:

  1. I agree - I love this pattern :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Deborah! Its so fun isn't it?
      Thanks for always commenting on my blog!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my site! I love hearing from you!